My perusal of international flight timetables this evening* has revealed horrible news: as of October 1, Northwest Airlines has cancelled its direct flight between Minneapolis-St. Paul and Paris. The availability of this single direct pathway to my Nirvana was key to my decision to relocate to Minnesota. I was considering starting to unpack some boxes today, but I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer, since I might need to move back to Paris now.
I would bemoan at great length this dark cloud in my life, but after 40 days in the hospital, my dad got to go home today, and that rainbow outglows everything else right now.
*Isn't this what everyone does with their spare time? If not, please comment on your favorite time-wasters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not to worry. The direct flight will come back in the spring. In the meantime just hunker down with some cocoa and wait out the very long, very cold, very dark winter. With parking restrictions. Lots and lots of parking restrictions.
Post a Comment